I have to gush about this hair for a minute. I’m sorry, I must. Good short hairs are hard to find. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy good long hair, too. Sometimes you just want a little breeze on your neck, okay?
Wasabi Pills has this one out at Fantasy Faire, and it is so fun. This shade is part of the RFL pack, and I am in love. I might never take it off, except there are other styles in this ombre, and I haven’t tried them all yet. I thought at first that the gems might be a bit much, but they’re fantastic. They can be changed to one of four metals or turned off entirely if they’re not for you. Personally, I’m a fan, but you like what you like.
I hate to admit it, but the first time I tried on this dress, I had to double check my Maitreya HUD. There’s a little belly strap, I didn’t screw up my alphas! That bit of confusion aside, This Eveline In The Box dress is lovely and felt quite suitable for the warmer climate of The Golden Delta. The weather… Well. I’m not sure if I’m going use this spear to catch dinner or if I’m going to go heat mad and start swinging it at boats. It’s always good to keep your options open, yes?
- Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Cleo | MissAllSunday Lemon | @ Fantasy Faire
- Head: Logo Alex | Maximillion Grant
- Skin applier: Glam Affair Tecla for Logo | aida Ewing | @ Collabor88
- Dress: [EvelineInTheBox] Lethea | Eveline Ashbourne | @ Fantasy Faire
- Shoes: fri. – Izzie.Sandals | Darling Monday
- Pose: *Eternal Dream* Spear | Sweeet Vendetta | @ Fantasy Faire
Location: The Golden Delta – Fantasy Faire