I don’t really blog about causes much. This is partly because people are looking at blogs for shopping ideas, and partly because I am a heartless bitch. That’s what I hear, anyway. Today, though, I am going to give you a gentle nudge toward Exposeur, whose owner is running a sale on all the poses, all the props, and even the gachas to raise money for a surgery that her cat needs. And since I am a card-carrying crazy cat lady, this tugs where my heart would be, if I had one. So! If you would like to support that, or if you just really like pose sales, I encourage you to head over there. See this tower? This can be yours if you just click the right name below to go buy it. You know you want it. C’mon, I can see it in your avaricious little eyes. Or maybe you just want my tea, but that’s not gonna happen. Sorry.
While you’re off your platform, make sure you stop by On9, as well. This isn’t an amazing picture of the nail polish, and that’s on me, but I’ve never met an alaskametro polish I didn’t like, and the designs on these are so pretty, I couldn’t pick just one. There’s a button to wear all of the designs in a color, so I pushed it. Why settle on one when all is an option? Oh hush, you know you’d do the same.
- Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma | Truth Hawks
- Head: Logo Alex | Maximillion Grant
- Skin Applier: Glam Affair Cloe for Logo | aida Ewing
- Liner: Deesses Boutique: LOGO – Stone eyeliner set | NatalieWells | @ Tres Chic
- Necklace: (Yummy) Wayward Charm Necklace | Polyester Partridge | @ N21
- Sweater: *COCO*_OpenFrontCardigan | cocoro Lemon
- Ring: Pink Acid Buttercup Ring | Stasey Oller
- Dress: RAMA – Keep Watch Layered Dress | Faullon | @ The Dressing Room
- Manicure: alaskametro<3 “Muse” nail art | Alaska Metropolitan | @ On9
- Pose/build: Exposeur – Fairytale Tower | RubyStarlight Writer | in-store sale