You know those weeks where you feel like you’ve been going nonstop, but you’re not sure what you’ve accomplished? That’s this week already, haha! I’m sure that if I examine everything more closely, I’ll actually have gotten things done, but from where I’m standing now, I fussed with a great deal and played some video games and shopped a bit.
Part of the shopping was a stop by the new round of The Liaison Collaborative. Isn’t this dress great? People are always saying redheads can’t wear pink, but I don’t especially care what people say. I think I rock this pink, so there! The Simplicity pose prop is also from TLC. It comes with six poses and their mirrors, which makes it super easy to use immediately. I love simple, pretty things, so it’s a nice addition to my collection!
In unrelated news, my birthday is in two days. Normally, that would mean a gift to me, but I’m giving a small gift to you! I will be giving away a 1000L gift card to Fancy Decor to one random winner. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post with your SL name between now and 6pm SLT on February 9th. Easy, huh?
UPDATE: I really meant to do this early, but then life happened. The time has passed, numbers have been assigned, and the winner is Cryssie Carver! I will be sending that gift card over in just a moment. I hope you enjoy it!
- Hair: [e] Katharine | Elikapeka Tiramisu
- Head: Logo Alex | Maximillion Grant
- Applier: Izzie’s Tiggi | Izzie Button
- Dress: Dead Dollz Alana | Kiddo Oh | @ The Liaison Collaborative
- Shoes: REIGN.- Suki Strapped Heels | KenadeeCole
- Ring: ieQED Jellybean Ring | SigiFaust
- Pose prop: oOo Simplicity | Olaenka Chesnokov @ The Liaison Collaborative